Pixieland Park is a theme park that’s been around for over 100 years. It was originally built as a place for kids to play and have fun, but now it’s become much more than that. Now Pixieland has all sorts of rides and games, making it perfect for both children and adults alike!
It is about a 20-minute drive from Walnut Creek, but once inside it feels like an entirely different world! Pixieland has so many cool rides for kids of all ages that you’re sure to find something to entertain your little ones. They also have some really nice restaurants on the premises if you start feeling hungry or thirsty in between adventures with the family!
Pixieland Amusement Park makes for one amazing day out with family and friends whether they are young or old, big or small! There’s something fun for everyone there – trust me when I say this place will not disappoint. Don’t forget to bring your cameras. Admission is free.
Why you’ll enjoy the place:
- Discover a kids amusement park like no other
- Enjoy the fun and colorful rides for all ages
- Bring your friends or have a party at Pixieland with any of the many packages offered
- Ponder in 40 acres of beautiful Willow Pass Park
- Family-friendly amusement park
- Fun for both kids and adults
- Ride variety to suit everyone’s taste
- Outdoor picnic grounds available (seasonal)
- Great party packages offered
- Sets your kids imagination on fire
- Your little ones will be talking about it for weeks
- Great fun at an affordable price
- Unlimited bracelet saves you money by not having to pay for each ride separately
- Picnic lunch in a fun environment is the perfect family outing
- Ride around on the train and see some live turtles and their babies
With more than 30 rides and attractions, there’s something fun for everyone in the family. The park is split into three zones: Kiddie Land, Midway America and Olde Tyme Fun Town. There are plenty of games to play too, so you can have some old-fashioned fun while waiting on other members of your party.
The best part about this park is that you can’t go without buying some cotton candy or an ice cream cone from their amazing concessions area.
Pixieland Amusement Park is the perfect place to have a summer party or family picnic. It’s reasonably priced, so you can visit more often without breaking your budget and it has rides that are perfect for toddlers, children, and young adults who don’t want too much adventure on their ride. But what really sets Pixieland apart? The park offers an opportunity for kids to get off screens and run around with exercise as part of the fun!
Walnut Creek, California is blessed to have some of the area’s most beautiful and fun playgrounds for kids. Here’s a short list of our favorites:
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord
- Briones Regional Park
- Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve
- Mount Diablo State Park
- The Ruth Bancroft Garden & Nursery
- Port Chicago Naval Magazine National Memorial
- Diablo Foothills Regional Park
- Shell Ridge Open Space
All of these wonderful attractions are located just a short distance from our location located at 1261 Locust St #20 in Walnut Creek! Stop by for a visit anytime!