Cantrell’s Information Technologies (Cantrell’s IT) believes technology solutions must be both more efficient and secure than what most small businesses and non-profits are using today. And these IT solutions must align and support the vision of these entities.
Cantrell’s IT is based in Walnut Creek, California serving companies throughout Contra Costa County and the San Francisco Bay Area. We provide IT and cybersecurity solutions to help each of our small business customers create an amazing business!
Wade Cantrell’s fascination with computers began in high school. He would go to the local retail store and play with the latest models of computers where he would write simple programs and test them. He majored in computer science at Purdue University before switching to engineering. In college and early in his engineering career, Wade used computer simulations to improve energy and water efficiency. Here is when he first learned the value of calculating and understanding return on investment (ROI).
Over a decade before starting this business, Betty and Wade met in their first MBA class. At the time, Betty was working for a small local non-profit and Wade worked as an engineer. Betty MBA focused on marketing and Wade focused on business finance.
Since getting our MBA degrees, Betty continues to work in the non-profit world when not working on our business. Wade has worked continuously in this business since 1997.
The Overall Problem is Complexity
Being small business owners ourselves, we know small business executives are being pulled in an ever-increasing number of directions and dealing with more complexity than ever before. Consider these questions:
- Do you aspire to work better, together?
- What can you achieve with the extra time your business gains if your business can eliminate passwords and other log in credentials while improving overall cybersecurity?
- Are you concerned that critical and sensitive data is scattered and hard to find?
- Is your data potentially exposed to hackers and you risk the possibility of data breach, and you want a reasonably priced cyber security solution?
- Do you want to improve your HIPPA, FINRA, or PCI DSS compliance without breaking the bank?
- How would you use your time if you were not swimming in email spam?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, or if you want a better return on your technology investment, you’ve come to the right place.
We Have Solutions
We believe information technology solutions should be both more efficient and secure than what most small businesses are using today. For example, how much human effort and time (and the associated costs and friction) are required to juggle the dozens of complex and unique passwords to properly meet current HIPPA, FINRA, ISO 27000, and NIST cyber security standards?
To maintain acceptable workflow, many businesses:
- Compromise cyber security by using short and easily guessable passwords.
- Compromise cyber security by using the same passwords for multiple sites or multiple users.
- Compromise productivity by managing proper yet costly sets of complex and energy-sucking unique passwords for all its users.
We have a solution that greatly reduces the daily use of complex passwords, thus improving productivity AND increases cyber security!
Cantrell’s Information Technologies (Cantrell’s IT)
Cantrell’s IT is serving Central Contra Costa County and the San Francisco Bay Area since 1998.
We support the needs of our East Bay customers by providing IT and related security services for businesses and non-profits, and by sourcing high-quality new and refurbished business-grade computing and network equipment for small businesses, non-profits and individuals.
We are strategically located in Walnut Creek CA with quick access to I-680 and HW-24. We can quickly reach our customers in all East Bay communities including the cities of Concord, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Martinez, Alamo, Danville and Richmond.
Our business is not just an IT business. We’re also in the problem-solving business!
“Good enough” IT solutions, or IT solutions that do not consider the workflow of the small business and non-profit, create unnecessary obstacles when these organizations are trying to achieve their full potential. Great IT solutions are possible only when weaved seamlessly into the workflow and enhance the vision.
We at Cantrell’s IT have an excellent understanding of both the IT and business sides of small businesses. We have the schooling and the experience in business, non-profit and IT to provide efficient solutions. And we take the time to understand each unique internal situation before recommending an IT solution for our customers.
BLOG ARTICLES FROM CANTRELL’S
How Do I Know If My Business Needs On-site IT Services?HERE ARE 7 SIGNS THAT YOU NEED IT SUPPORT FOR YOUR BUSINESS: 1. YOUR MEETINGS LAST LONGER THAN EXPECTED Are you surprised that the first reason is having lengthy meetings? We've all read about why and how meetings...
What Are The Pros And Cons Of On-site IT Services?An individual or team that provides onsite IT support is a member of the organization's structure. Employees from the company make up the team, which is available both online and offline. Full support hours, on the...
What Are The Differences Between Onsite IT And Offsite IT?What Is Onsite IT? Onsite IT refers to the services provided by an onsite IT support company that are used when you need computer help on your premises. Onsite IT is also referred to as "onsite support",...
About Cantrell’s Information Technologies & Walnut Creek, California
Cantrell’s Information Technologies is located near downtown Walnut Creek, which provides easy access to both the excitement of a bustling city and the charm of small-town California. Our office is located just a few streets from a sunny, elegant, and welcoming downtown neighborhood that offers an eclectic mix of culture, awesome shops, hotels, leisure centres, and restaurants that will make you happy at every step.
Walnut Creek is situated at the intersection of Sacramento and San Jose (I-680), San Francisco (SR-24) and BART accessibility. It functions as a center for its adjacent communities. BART connects Walnut Creek and San Francisco in the west and Antioch in the east. Some amazing landmarks in the area include Castle Rock Youth Sports Park, Lindsay Wildlife Museum, Old Borges Ranch, Ruth Bancroft Garden, Howe Homestead Park and Walden Park Disc Golf Course
This makes Cantrell’s Information Technologies (conveniently located on Locust Street) an IT services and consulting for businesses and individuals that can be easily found throughout East Bay including the surrounding communities of Concord, Martinez, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, and Pleasant Hill.
Cantrell’s Information Technologies
1261 Locust St., #20
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
☎ (925) 827-1200
Hours of Operation
Monday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Click here for driving directions from your location.
- Directions From Oakland International Airport to Cantrell’s Information Technologies 1261 Locust St., #20 Walnut Creek, CA 94596: Get on I-880 North from 98th Avenue for 4 minutes. Follow I-880 North and CA-24 East to Walnut Creek. Take exit 15A from CA-24 East for 21 minutes. Follow Mt. Diablo Boulevard to Locust Street for 2 minutes.
- Directions From San Francisco International Airport to Cantrell’s Information Technologies 1261 Locust St., #20 Walnut Creek, CA 94596: Get on US-101 North from Airport Access Road for 3 minutes. Follow US-101 North, I-80 East and CA-24 East to Walnut Creek. Take exit 15A from CA-24 East for 33 minutes. Follow Mt. Diablo Boulevard to Locust Street for 2 minutes.
Specialty Articles & Links
- Links to Cantrell’s Information Technologies on the Web
- Playground Safety and Top Park in Walnut Creek, California
- Ygnacio Valley in Walnut Creek, California Computer Consultant Near Me
- 10 Signs Your Business Should Be Concerned About Cybersecurity And Other Important Questions
- How Good Are Schools in Walnut Creek, California and Top Schools
- Top 10 IT Support Companies Near Walnut Creek, California